Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bathtime Boys

They're just having fun and being sweet after a bath together. Life is so much fun and entertaining with such great kids!

6 comments:

los Greenes said...

Lanfords-
I am so glad that we have found your blog. Val & I have been wondering how yall are doing. This blod just caught us up. Thanks. We have not forgotten you. Please know we are here lifting you guys up. We also have a blog for JJ. Check it out. We love yall.
-Josh, Val, Jer & JJ

Erica said...

The sweetest boys EVER!

Anonymous said...

They are too precious! Miss you guys! Love you and thinking about you often.

Marlene said...

Way too cute! Candace, I'm lifting you up as you "persevere" through this last month of pregnancy! Please know that just because I don't see Caleb everyday at class, I haven't forgotten him! Give him a big hug for me!

Ms. Marlene

Jessica Condrey said...

They almost look like twins! They are gorgeous!

Nielsen said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the haircuts, by the way. :)
Miss you tons and tons!!