Saturday, July 12, 2008
23 Reasons
23 Reasons to move to Indo. Josh has been growing his gotee out for over 5 months now (David Crowder like). The reason he has not shaved it is b/c he said he must get under 220 before he can shave it. He came to Indo. weighing a plush (yet sexy)243 and after 2 months of eating fried everything, drinking sweet tea like it might be his last cup, and exercising a little everyday he finally got down to 220 (at least for the day!) So for all the latest fads in weight loss just come to Indo. and eat what you want (especially if you want street food!!) and your goals are sure to be met!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...I can not wait to visit you guys! This sounds like my kind of place!
Okay, okay, okay, okay, this has gone long enough! This is your old friend Jedidiah Roberts Coppenger and I am tired of the lack of communication between us! As the Akin boys could tell you, I don't really talk to anyone because of a crazy voice problem that has existed since February (no joike), but I can email. So let's email! You can check out our blog too coppenger.wordpress.com. Holla!
Post a Comment