Saturday, May 31, 2008

PUSH MOWER ANYONE?


I never thought I would ever say this but how i wish i had a push mower and a set of hedge trimmers! I mean the damage i could do for the good of man kind over here would be mind blogging (no pun, ok a little). That little pach of grass you see beind me is our front yard and it takes me about 45 min to cut with my "long knife". It is truely a sight to see me squattting (ok not sure its an official squat) and cutting every blade of grass with my samari swing. Believe it or not I actually enjoy it. The boys usually come out to "help" and Candace gets a kick out of watching me. Now the hedge trimming thing is not so much fun. Sure its kinda cool for the first 5 min. but and hour later when your on the same bush with the same dull clippers you start too wonder if the blades are dull enough to actually end ones life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh and Candace,
This is Aunt Cindy----please send this blog to my email address
misscindy7@bellsouth.net I would love to keep up with you all!!!

hannah said...

haha JK
is it hard? How big is your lawn?
bunches of huggs and kisses
Hannah

Anonymous said...

dude...miss you guys already...hope you all are doing well